Dear Esteemed Member,
POSTPONEMENT OF AGM
I hope this message meets you well.
As you are aware from published notice that our Annual General Meeting (AGM) has been scheduled for Saturday 25th April 2020.
I have been directed by the Board of Trustees and the Executive Committee to inform you that due to the prevailing situation beyond our control, regrettably, the AGM is postponed until normalcy returns.
The Government directives on Social Safety, Distancing and Stay at Home Measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 Virus have made it impossible for us to carry out some constitutional provisions prior to the AGM. We are therefore declaring a” force majeure” to suspend all constitutionally sanctioned activities in relation to AGM until normalcy returns.
Whilst staying at home, you may find the following health tips useful;
1. Maintain Social distancing as much as possible.
2. Wash your hands as regularly as you can with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
3. Increase your general level of hygiene.
4. Obtain a board game to play with your family to reduce boredom.
5. In the unlikely event of an emergency relating to COVID-19, please call the NCDC helpline on 080097000010.
Best regards and remain safe.